Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Create a blog grasshopper:

Well as you can see from looking through the posts on my blog, my wife created an entry on here last week. I am proud to say that my technically challenged wife has gone out on her own and has her own blog! Excuse me, just a little verclempt, talk amongst yourselves...

Ok, so go check it out, http://plumsilly.blogspot.com/.

So we just got back to town from Ruidoso, and other than the stomach bug, all was wonderful! We didn't have to do much, just relaxed and shopped some in town. The other two couples were great and baby Casen was good as gold. We really wanted to ski, but with only 4 trails open, I am not going to climb that mountain.

Well I might have to rename my wife Delila! I have for the last 2 years or so pretty much had a buzzcut and liked it that way. For one it was cheap, since it was cut at home. And it was also really easy never to have to fix your hair in the morning. For the last month or so I have been growing it out so that I can actually fix it and look trendy or something... After we got back from Ruidoso, Leigh Ann was cutting my hair and cut the bottom short as usual and when she got done with the bottom I assumed that she was going to blend it with the #4 blade she mentioned. Let me just say, that the buzzcut is back! I actually don't care, like I said, it is nice not to have to fix your hair in the morning... I am not really going to change your name sweetheart, but I do feel a little weaker...

Well this one is short and sweet, promise a better post next time.

Kyle

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger The Bishop said...

Hahahaha, I've been dealing with getting back to the bald look, too. Although, I must admit, I don't fix my hair even when it's long...or longer since I've been bald for almost 3 years...

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger The Bishop said...

I almost went and worked out this morning, just to keep in the habit. Then I thought, "What habit?" Anyway, I hope all is well in Ltown. We'll be back Tomorrow. I was thinking tomorrow night would be a great Halo 2 night. ?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home