Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blog?:


Ok, so Kyle tells me we have this blog. I cheerfully say COOL...what's a blog? He tells me to get on here and type like a journal, so here I go.
What a crazy week :o( As hard as I try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the "season" I feel so overwhelmed. Now don't get me wrong I love giving gifts, seeing the lights and hearing the music. I just feel like we start the festivities in October and by now I'm pooped. On a more exciting note we leave tomorrow for Ruidoso with some of our best friends (Hey Cox's & Watson's). WOO HOO!!!! Here's the problem they all are fortunate to have Friday off and I have to work. But I don't mind, my kids at school need me there. I just learned to ski last winter and I kept wishing that a blizzard would move over the mountain so we could get on some powder. Of course that's not in the forecast.
Well it's 11 pm and my wake up call comes at 5:30 am so I better come to a close.

So did I do OK Bishop?

TTFN
Sally

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger The Bishop said...

Hahahaha! You did great? Hey, what's this sally of which you speak? And you've only been skiing one year? Like as in only 3 days in your life? WOW! That's gotta change! You guys have fun this weekend. We'll catch ya next week when you get back.
And keep 'em coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home